[OpenIndiana-discuss] [noob] smb via android

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Sun Mar 4 13:05:42 UTC 2012

I am a noob regarding android, but I have a new android based tablet and
want to connect my tablet to my smb shares on Openindiana (Napp-it enabled).

I downloaded and tried several tool, but for some reason I can't get a
connection.

I can browse, share and manage the smb folders from every Windows XP/7
computer in my house, so I am convinced it is running. But for some reason
the username/passwords are not accepted by smb when I use them on Android
OS.

Any thoughts and/or tips about it?