[OpenIndiana-discuss] [noob] smb via android

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:31:27 UTC 2012

The next step in debugging this kind of problem is to take a network
trace on the server, i.e.:
  snoop -o outfile.snoop port 139 or port 445
then attempt the access from the android client, then examine the
trace with wireshark:
  wireshark outfile.snoop

That should tell you exactly what's failing.

Gordon