[OpenIndiana-discuss] open Indiana 15a on supermicro X8SIL-F

Russell Hansen russhan at new-swankton.net
Mon Mar 5 16:58:22 UTC 2012

I don't have much in the way of details but I'm using that board with the Xeon equivalent (X3430) an 16GB of RAM.  I never had a single hiccup or any thoughts of tweaking the install process.  In fact I bounced between Sol11 and OI for a bit until I settled on OI, with never a thought on the install procedure.

Sorry I'm not much help.  Good luck!

-Russ

Mobile message.
Excuse the typos.