[OpenIndiana-discuss] Using Openindiana with IBM TS3100 tape library

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Tue Mar 6 16:22:48 UTC 2012

Hi
It seems that you are using a scsi driver but instead you have a SAS Lto.
I think you have to dig in IBMtape documentation, to find how to configure correctly the System.

or :

try to recreate the device links with :

/usr/sbin/devfsadm -i IBMtape

or try to unload the IBMtape and use the generic st driver.
something like that:

/opt/IBMtape/tmd -s
rem_drv IBMtape

add_drv -v st

I think you have to recreate the device links with

/usr/sbin/devfsadm -i st

Paolo