[OpenIndiana-discuss] Compiling Mosh for OI 151

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:55:03 UTC 2012

I've attached the diff from the original tar file to my modified version.

I ran "./configure --prefix=/opt/tools CFLAGS=-m64 CXXFLAGS=-m64
LDFLAGS="-R/usr/gnu/lib/amd64 -L/usr/gnu/lib/amd64" LIBS="-lsocket
-lnsl"

if you have protobuf installed in a non-standard location you will
need to set your PKG_CONFIG_PATH to the location with your protobuf.pc
files

I didn't need to compile ncurses, it is already installed in /usr/gnu

after configure'ing I modified src/frontenv/Makefile and removed
"-lutil" from the mosh_server_LDADD command.

then I ran a gmake.

as I said, I'm completely not sure over the forkpty replacement and it
is completely untested