[OpenIndiana-discuss] Massive numbers of man files, missing on 151a4

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon May 7 13:31:19 UTC 2012

No, that's not it: I thought of that possibility, but my /usr/local is
just another directory /usr.
And where did the man files go??

I'm actually thinking I would have liked to be able to trace what
updatemanager did, after the fact.

Still, I now know I must do a snapshot at every step of any fishy pkg stuff.

And I've got the files back, and things work. Next time I'll be more
observant.