[OpenIndiana-discuss] unable to start nfs

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:04:26 UTC 2012

Hello openindiana,

 I appreciate the help you've provided so far. This OI box is turning
out completely awesome!

 Currently I am trying to start an nfs server so that I can share my
zpool across the network.

 However when I attempt to start the service I am getting an error:

 root at openindiana:~# svcadm enable -r nfs/server
svcadm: svc:/milestone/network depends on svc:/network/physical, which
has multiple instances.

Now, I do have two physical links that I am currently using to create
a link aggregate:

 root at openindiana:~# dladm show-link
LINK        CLASS     MTU    STATE    BRIDGE     OVER
e1000g0     phys      1500   up       --         --
e1000g1     phys      1500   up       --         --
aggr1       aggr      1500   up       --         e1000g0 e1000g1

But I don't understand why that may be preventing me from enabling NFS.

I'd appreciate any help you could provide in getting this to work.

Thanks and best regards,
Tim

--
GPG me!!