[OpenIndiana-discuss] [developer] Gnome and the future

Irek Szczesniak iszczesniak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 21:27:24 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Garrett D'Amore
<garrett.damore at gmail.com> wrote:
> the original poster was just offering a band aid not a real solution.  please keep that in mind before you crucify him.

I know. My point is that the bandaid is likely causing more trouble
than just waiting for the real solution to appear.

>>> http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/tree/src/locale/freelocale.c
>>> http://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/tree/src/locale/newlocale.c