[OpenIndiana-discuss] Availability of c-icap with clamav support?

Andrej Javoršek drejc at ntf.uni-lj.si
Mon Nov 5 12:02:58 UTC 2012

Hello,
Milan thank you for your response. ClamAV modules are included (but must be
installed separately).
I was able to configure and start c-icap server. Client seems to be broken,
so I did my tests with old client from my original build.

Current client complains with:

Error connecting to socket (host: ?????P??) .....
Failed to connect to icap server.....

That "P" inside brackets has changed from "@" and before from "?" in
consecutive runs. And setting parameter -i (localhost | actual IP) does not
help.

Best Regards
Andrej