[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Tue Nov 6 02:18:54 UTC 2012

in my country peoples say "when a door is just closed a windows si
opened" I guest we could join to the MATE project and ask the dev for a
less "Linuxised" enviroment. We could have the initiative, perphaps the
MATE project could see in OI a choose for climb in the desktops
enviroment war. There is another Gnome fork named Cinammon (I guest)

anyway, I'll join to the mate community for ask if their could
programming looking to the OI's enviromment. Not all could be linuxed
and gnome is already linuxed, perphaps the MATE wanna help OI, unless
ask to the community for us...

Thread name: "Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future"
Mail number: 13
Date: Mon, Nov 05, 2012