[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Wed Nov 7 13:48:40 UTC 2012

Mate's developer Stefano, say we could start building mate in the version 1.5

quote from IRC:

08:45    stefano-k | so... I suggest you to start to build 1.5 MATE development  tarballs
08:45    stefano-k | because there are a lot of package less
08:46    stefano-k | http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/building:1.6
08:46    stefano-k | http://pub.mate-desktop.org/releases/1.5/

Thread name: "Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future"
Mail number: 1
Date: Tue, Nov 06, 2012