[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future

låzaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Wed Nov 7 01:30:19 UTC 2012

well, my probing in the #mate channel was a disaster, I'd talk with a
developer and I has been trolled in front the Developer by a project's
user, me and an OI's user.

A guy named Stefano, marked in the "about" as developer, was offering
join to the #openindiana to talk about the subject. I would try it via
Mailing list, after pull Stefano to #openindiana

Cinnamon is from a to Linux Mint...

Thread name: "Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future"
Mail number: 16
Date: Tue, Nov 06, 2012