[OpenIndiana-discuss] Gnome and the future

Bryan Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:24:48 UTC 2012

OI is my main desktop. I have been trying to ignore all the shortcomings of
GNOME 2 because I find that ZFS, zones and DTrace are far more important.
I'd really like some of these bugs to be patched. I have a Linux laptop
running Fedora and XFCE as a WM, but it's a question of performance there.
Lack of a WM would seriously hamper my possibility to keep OI as my main OS.

My two cents...

 Bryan