[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana desktop sharing?

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Fri Nov 9 15:41:16 UTC 2012

On 11/9/2012 10:10 AM, Arhipkin Ilya wrote:

> Check out the article I described on the integrated server
> management OI
>
> http://www.web.arhipkin.com/Desktop_Sharing_en.html [3]

I did all that and get a black screen. On the other hand, thinking about
this some more, I'm not sure this is the best approach.  Since I'm
running headless, I'd rather not have to login to the main console to
allow 'desktop sharing'.  I think I'd be better off running a 2nd VNC
session entirely.  Just need to figure out how to do that :)