[OpenIndiana-discuss] R and R commander

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 17:06:38 UTC 2012

Daniel,

There you are - was actually looking for your email address recently, on just this point.
Yeah, we're working on R, too (and would be happy to package it once we get it suitably built at all).

For the moment, though, recent tests - on oi-151a7 - still having problems on the en locales.

Let's stay in touch on this. R is important to us.

Lou Picciano