[OpenIndiana-discuss] R and R commander

Richard PALO richard.palo at baou.fr
Wed Nov 28 17:46:15 UTC 2012

Le 28/11/12 16:51, Daniel Kjar a écrit :
> Is there a package out there?  Is there a good 'howto' for a build? I
> tried building R ages ago and never got it to work...  I saw someone
> mention a package but can't find it.
I found following the following in pkgsrc
(http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/9000-packages-for-smartos-and-illumos.html
  or www.pkgsrc.org):

richard at devzone:~/src/pkgsrc/math$ ls -d R*
R           R-clim.pact  R-geoRglm      R-maps          R-Rcmdr
R-wle
R-abind     R-combinat   R-GRASS        R-mvtnorm       R-RColorBrewer
R-XML
R-akima     R-DAAG       R-gstat        R-ncdf          R-RPostgreSQL
R-xts
R-bitops    R-date       R-gtools       R-PHYLOGR       R-sgeostat
R-zoo
R-car       R-DBI        R-httpRequest  R-pixmap        R-shapefiles
R-CGIwithR  R-e1071      R-hwde         R-R2HTML        R-sp
R-chron     R-gdata      R-ISwR         R-RandomFields  R-spacetime
R-circular  R-genetics   R-lmm          R-randomForest  R-splancs
R-classInt  R-geoR       R-mapproj      R-RArcInfo      R-statmod

tryin a build of R-Rcmdr now, just for grins. will report back