[OpenIndiana-discuss] 3 Videos demoing Illumos based MartUX SPARC-OpenIndiana

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Mon Oct 1 01:22:44 UTC 2012

Hi!

Maybe somebody with interest but w/o access to SPARC hardware would
like to have a quick look.

Illumos based MartUX OpenIndiana Edition on Sun Blade 1500 Silver
boots into openXsun X11 and JDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYKH1_BB0QE&feature=plcp

Illumos based MartUX OpenIndiana Edition on Sun Blade 1500 Silver with
Raptor8p and XVR-100 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQDP-6Yg8A&feature=plcp

Illumos based MartUX OpenIndiana Edition on Sun Oracle Enterprise
T1000 boots and shuts down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc-0uTt9q_M&feature=plcp

At the moment it was only a LiveDVD.

This was only the initial demo.
Of course it is in development.

Later on we all can somehow contribute.
After the IPS repo is (fully) functioning.
After we, the community, discuss how we can organize our work.

At the moment I appreciate it, if you users are interested, waiting for it
and testing.

Thanks for watching!

-
regards