[OpenIndiana-discuss] from the lost to the river

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:27:08 UTC 2012

Don't be embarrassed to ask questions. However, there are some references
that may be helpful and may answer your questions faster than posting to
the mailing list.

The Rosetta Stone for Unix - add Linux and/or Mac OS X in addition to
Solaris, and you'll get some useful command references, however some of the
commands here are not in use on OpenSolaris anymore, so ask any questions
you may have after reading these.
http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

Oracle CommandComparo Wiki
https://wikis.oracle.com/display/OTNTaskFinder/CommandComparo+Home

Also good reference books include the OpenSolaris Bible by Nicholas A.
Solter:
http://amzn.com/B004T6YVSS

Hope these help. Feel free to ask questions - we're really friendly! :)