[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI stopped booting after 151a6 update.

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Tue Oct 2 01:47:24 UTC 2012

Was the build 151a6 boot hanging issue ever resolved?  I remember this
discussion from a few weeks ago.

I just attempted to do an upgrade earlier today, and saw the hang issue.
 One was on a physical host, and the other was a virtual, installed in
Virtual Box.  I was able to reboot, and use the earlier 151a5 image, so
nothing was lost.

Thanks for any updates,

Jerry