[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI stopped booting after 151a6 update.

Julius Roberts hooliowobbits at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:32:00 UTC 2012

On 2 October 2012 11:47, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc> wrote:
> Was the build 151a6 boot hanging issue ever resolved?  I remember this
> discussion from a few weeks ago.
>
> I just attempted to do an upgrade earlier today, and saw the hang issue.

I have several hosts running < a5 which i would like to upgrade, but
given the issues with a6, i'd prefer to keep them all at a5.

Am i able to tell the pgk upgrade which specific OI release i want to
upgrade to?

--
Kind regards, Jules

<golgy> whats so wrong with plumb?
<hoolio> nothing, in itself.  it's just for me, knowing what it means
infers i cannot any longer pretend to not be a complete square when it
comes to computers
<Gryphon> I don't know that knowing anything about plumb turns you
into a nerd, but this conversation already has
<hoolio> are you calling me nerdy?
<checkers> hoolio: you know what initramfs means, AND does. You're
lost to the non-geek world already
<Gryphon> yes
<hoolio> hrm
<hoolio> goodbye cruel world.