[OpenIndiana-discuss] DEAR COMMUNITY, I'm back on October 18th with a renamed version for real community involvement __/__ Illumos based MartUX_OpenIndiana_Edition for SPARC

Martin Bochnig martin at martux.org
Thu Oct 4 16:38:19 UTC 2012

Dear SPARCians

I have a new set of ideas  ...
This allows us to work around many of the described problems.

However, I simply cannot respond every day.
And I just need a littled offline'ness for re-creation.
Please don't feel offended.
For me it is very important _not_ to be online everyday, because
writing emails can be like an addiction. And it blocks/prevents/stops
me from being concentrated and making progress.

As promised before, it will be a true and absolutely open community
project then.
Interested highly skilled contributors like you simply get Mercurial
access then. And I also stripped the "MartUX" from the name. MartUX
will continue to live on martux.org, as a niche project, in memorial
so to say. But our community should not be affected by personalised
names. After having discarded about 20 neutral names, I now found the
right one.

cu on October 18th   :)
Thanks to you all here who wrote, tested and reported, for your
valuable constructive testing work!
Starting from October 18th we shall have a project, where we all can
contribute on it, entirely in the open.
And with dedicated new hg consolidations.
Those interested can simply get hg write access.
Even if one of us is on holidays or something like that.

The October 18'th deadline is damn short.
Maybe it needs to get deferred again, but hopefully not.

     rgds. and tnx
%martin