[OpenIndiana-discuss] Memory usage concern

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Fri Oct 12 16:32:54 UTC 2012

Hmz, i'm running multiple windows 2003 servers within virtualbox running on Solaris 10 hosts. Some windows servers are online for almost a year now.

The VHD's are stored on a Zfs mirror and i never had any out-of-memory errors.

The solaris servers also serve glassfish, mysqlcluster and many, many more services from zones.

Running out of memory can imho only be caused by a programmingerror in the virtualbox version.

Zfs will not  cause an out-of-memory

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 12 okt. 2012 om 18:13 heeft "Udo Grabowski (IMK)" <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> het volgende geschreven: