[OpenIndiana-discuss] Automatic reboots

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Oct 16 14:40:08 UTC 2012

Er...SATA was designed to be hot swappable from the start? There is no
such thing as a non-hot swappable SATA hd. If you meant you can have 4
sata hard disks that are inconvenient to hot swap, then that is fine.
You can however get four disk bay cages that facilitate hot swapping by
allowing you to just pull the disk out from the front while taking 3 5
1/4 bays in the case.