[OpenIndiana-discuss] Automatic reboots

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:44:04 UTC 2012

He may not be aware of the hot-swap capabilities, he may be going by
the fact that they aren't in a backplane type cage, but even on their
own, SATA and SAS is designed to be hot-swappable.

--
" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,