[OpenIndiana-discuss] I am having problems with Inkscape and convert producing PNG's

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Wed Oct 17 06:17:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jon,

On út, 2012-10-16 at 09:50 +0100, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> Cheers, I know you're doing your best, just checking if I was alone,
> or if there was a quick fix.
>
> I wish I had some knowledge of creating IPS packages, but the first
> step to producing a package loses me every time ... I have updated
> versions of rdesktop/vnc that'd be good to try ... and I was wondering
> if it was possible to convert Firefox/Thunderbird to IPS ... but I
> never got beyond starting up the local IPS server :)

everything is possible, it is just matter of manpower :-)

Ken Mays did some updates in specs for inkscape and imagemagick, I have
to review them and publish new bits.

Publishing FF and TB in IPS is not big problem, the problem is to keep
it updated. I hope to find some way how to collaborate with Oracle on
this. Still we have the latest FF and TB published on ftp.mozilla.org
thanks one very good man.

Best regards,

Milan