[OpenIndiana-discuss] I am having problems with Inkscape and convert producing PNG's

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:50:55 UTC 2012

Cheers, I know you're doing your best, just checking if I was alone,
or if there was a quick fix.

I wish I had some knowledge of creating IPS packages, but the first
step to producing a package loses me every time ... I have updated
versions of rdesktop/vnc that'd be good to try ... and I was wondering
if it was possible to convert Firefox/Thunderbird to IPS ... but I
never got beyond starting up the local IPS server :)

Jon

On 16 October 2012 05:43, Milan Jurik <milan.jurik at xylab.cz> wrote:
> Hi,

*SNIP*