[OpenIndiana-discuss] new Firefoxes and ILOM web access

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 12:55:14 UTC 2012

Some nominally edited wiki tree is really where we need sys admin support information.  Using google to find such things is pretty maddening at times.  After the 3rd page of irrelevant hits, I generally give up and look elsewhere.

I suggest a variation of the old Usenet convention in which the person asking for help summarizes the problem and the solution but on a wiki page instead of a post.

OI will succeed or fail in large part because of what the people on this list do or don't do. No one is going to fix it for us.

Reg