[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZVOL (et al) /device node access rights

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Wed Oct 17 15:10:49 UTC 2012

To follow-up on the described problems (since I am not the only
one seeing them), I posted these issues in the illumos bugtracker:

* https://www.illumos.org/issues/3283
   ZFS RFE: correctly remember device node ownership and ACLs for ZVOLs

* https://www.illumos.org/issues/3284
   devfs BUG: ACLs on device node can become applied to wrong devices;
   UID/GID not retained

//Jim Klimov