[OpenIndiana-discuss] Only one SSD detected on expander

carl brunning carlb at cblinux.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 13:04:19 UTC 2012

Not sure if this help you
But i had this problem on nexenta and the fix was the following

	in the /kernel/drv/mpt_sas.conf i unrem the line with mpxio-disable="yes";

	then reboot the system

	this fixed it for me and then i could see all my ssd when before only one show in the gui list

this was for Samsung disk as well

hope it is the same problem for you

thanks

CArl