[OpenIndiana-discuss] Migration to HP N40L

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Sat Oct 27 08:08:29 UTC 2012

Is it ever possible to take an OS from some piece of software and put it in a complete different piece of software?

I know that windows will jam at once because all the installed chipsetdrivers of the first host will complain they can't find their beloved hardware at the second host.

I can't imagine OI is so good it just will ignore these failure. Like for example the driver that used to be connected to your nic.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 27 okt. 2012 om 00:43 heeft Michelle Knight <michelle at msknight.com> het volgende geschreven: