[OpenIndiana-discuss] Availability of c-icap with clamav support?

Andrej Javoršek drejc at ntf.uni-lj.si
Tue Oct 30 20:51:50 UTC 2012

I can try to do that, but I'm missing up-to-date instructions how to
build/prepare SFE package since instructions from wiki (
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+SFE+Packages) are  more than a year
and half old and are referring to (now unavailable) patched version of
SunStudio.

Best Regards
Andrej