[OpenIndiana-discuss] Availability of c-icap with clamav support?

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Tue Oct 30 21:26:35 UTC 2012

Hi Andrej,

On út, 2012-10-30 at 21:51 +0100, Andrej Javoršek wrote:
> I can try to do that, but I'm missing up-to-date instructions how to
> build/prepare SFE package since instructions from wiki (
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+SFE+Packages) are  more than a year
> and half old and are referring to (now unavailable) patched version of
> SunStudio.

c-icap-modules should contain clamav support, I updated packages in the
repo now. I stopped to use it some time ago because I had stability
issues with vscan support in ZFS from its beginning. No idea about the
current quality.

Yes, wiki page is not updated, e.g. because I have no time to do that
and oi-cbe needs updates. You do not need the old Studio version, you
can go and download the latest from Oracle. Probably some tweaks are
needed in the script on wiki but, sorry, I have no time for updating it,
somebody else should go through that.

Best regards,

Milan