[OpenIndiana-discuss] stty source code

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 21:40:29 UTC 2012

I've cloned the repository but find that the Makefile is expecting state to be set in the shell.  Where would I find details on what I need to have set to compile just the things in

usr/src/cmd/ttymon

Is that possible?  I'm really not eager to take on building everything as my OI box is a dual core Atom.

Thanks.

Reg