[OpenIndiana-discuss] [discuss] SPARC and Illumos

Мартин Бохниг (Martin Bochnig) martin at martux.org
Wed Sep 5 00:22:37 UTC 2012

Hi

ok, today I broke my rule and did login again.
Thanks for your encouraging pn's   :)

One update: After 8 years it was about time to get a new DVD burner,
these are unbelievably cheap now.
Connected to SB2k via off the shelf USB2 pci-controller with NEC chipset.

Now I can handle DVD-RAM media and finally use GROWISOFS(1m) for the first time.

This should speed up things a little bit, and be more efficient.

Ok, till later, when the LiveDVD is ready (this should definitely
happen during the next days).

One last thing: I bought a Dual 1.5GHz USIV Uniboard for V490 which is
located in Phoenix, but the seller strictly refuses to ship overseas.
Could smb. please help me and have it forwarded to Berlin?
This would be cool. But let's first get the DVD out.
I guess the seller can wait 2 more days. Later later  ...

tnx.
   %martin