[OpenIndiana-discuss] isc-dhcp client

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 6 14:23:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 10:06:15AM -0400, Gary Gendel wrote:
> Whoops! Make that "I was wondering if I should include the client".

I guessed that was it.  I'd expect the client to be in a separate
package since it should replace `dhcpagent' and possibly `dhcpinfo'
and `in.ndpd', and might require changes to the SMF services that
start them.  As well, all OI machines will require the client but only
a few will require the server.