[OpenIndiana-discuss] Interest in OpenIndiana VPS host?

Gregory Youngblood gregory at youngblood.me
Sat Sep 8 23:38:47 UTC 2012

I would like to find reasonable priced and reliable colocation options. I would like 4RUs for 2 machines with reliable power and affordable bandwidth. Then I could move the machines out of my home office. :) problem is colo spaces I have checked out are 400+ for that, plus bw.

As for Linux, i no longer use Ubuntu on servers. I did for a while but no more. Debian or CentOS is what i use and recommend. Actually i don't use Ubuntu at all any more if i can help it.

Greg