[OpenIndiana-discuss] SPARC-OpenIndiana Screenshots

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:27:53 UTC 2012

On 09/10/2012 02:14 PM, Martin Bochnig wrote:
> If you want all these bugs, rather that sill wait, pls. let me know.
> Then I can offer the current instable alpha version via dyndns.
>
> <<Screenshot.png (image/png) 590K>>
> <<Screenshot-1.png (image/png) 359K>>
> <<Screenshot-2.png (image/png) 364K>>
>

> p.s. I will not allow, that OI dies!
> If nobody else wants to keep it alive, I will ensure that we can run
> the servers from my home.
>
> Can switch from 20MBit to VDSL 50MBit.
> If illumos wants another reference distro, I do not care.
> We here will keep OI alive, okay?   ;-)

Hi Martin,

While I cannot test the fruits of your work myself (I don't have a
graphical SPARC workstation), I'm sure at least the project hosting can
be taken to OI's hosting provider, so that you don't have to burden your
home connection with uploads of gigabytes worth of data. The OI
community also has plenty of hosting options should you need them (if
you want my help, contact me via private e-mail, I have quite a few
personal hosting resources I could throw on this).

Cheers,
--
Saso