[OpenIndiana-discuss] SPARC-OpenIndiana Screenshots

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Mon Sep 10 14:33:06 UTC 2012

I've got an enterprise 450 (Sparc II), with a PGX graphics card and a
bum HME nic so I use a fiberchannel card currently running Solaris 10
using zfs root.  I'll pitch in to test openindiana if I can create a
separate BE rather than blow Solaris 10 away (which I actually use to
build and test products for my company).  I do have some extra disks
that I can swap with the Solaris boot disks if needed.