[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to help if you are not developer: Re: "OpenIndiana lead Alasdair Lumsden resigns"

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Thu Sep 13 08:53:01 UTC 2012

Hi

I think that first we need to speed up the process of publication of contributed software,
for example I have contributed 2 software (dcmtk, xmedcon)  to illumos in 2011, and after the approval and corrections they are not published yet.
In the mean time due to my work  I ported several other software , we use for daily job, but I'm doubtful whether to publish or not due to this very difficult process.

Paolo