[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Sep 20 09:10:35 UTC 2012

We have it working on VMWare 4 and 5, community and licensed versions.
We have it working on VirtualBox, both on Windows and Solaris hosts.
We have it working on KVM for illumos, tested on an experimental version of XStreamOS on bare metal with KVM built on it.
I have no OracleVM to test it.
If you can do it, we will love to know the results.
Thanks,
Gabriele.