[OpenIndiana-discuss] SPARC-OpenIndiana Screenshots

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Thu Sep 27 07:25:50 UTC 2012

Hi Martin!

> As of quality: The iso is kept unchanged for 2 weeks. As nobody from
> either OI or Illumos has _ever_ offered me any upload link (did I
> overlook sth?)

I think this was more a communications problem.  For example, it was not
clear to me that you were *waiting* for someone to give you a link.
I myself have a server that I could "park" the ISO image on.  However,
I cannot offer it for public distribution on a permanent basis.

So, please clarify what the current situation is, and what kind of help
you need.  Does renaming it to Martux mean you do not want your ISO
to be distributed by OpenIndiana people?

Surely someone could host your ISO on one of these sites:

  http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Mirrors

Have you mailed oi-infra@ (CC'ed above)?

About videos:  To be honest, I do not care much for videos, I want the
real thing! :-)

Cheers -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"