[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mitigating the performance impact of scrub

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 18:51:46 UTC 2012

Where would I find information about the kernel level tunable parameters?  Are there specific parameters you have in mind?

What I'm seeing is very slow loads of  OpenOffice.  It's certainly not quick under the best of circumstances, but this was particularly slow.  I just needed to read a bunch of 5-6 MB .xls files and export them as .csv files.

Reg