[OpenIndiana-discuss] Seagate 3000GB Drive only shows 746GB

Rainer Heilke rheilke at dragonhearth.com
Fri Sep 28 22:50:25 UTC 2012

Bingo! I unplugged one of my internal data drives (after removing it
from the ZFS mirror) and hooked up the 3TB drive.

Went into the BIOS: 3TB
Went into format: 3TB
Did a zpool create, there is a new 2.72TB pool.

Yippee! Thank you!

Now I get to spend the next month moving drives and data around. :-( Too
bad OI can't use my new (and seemingly useless) Vantec SATA card. :-(

Rainer

--
Mind the Gap
Web: http://www.dragonhearth.com