[OpenIndiana-discuss] PACS DICOM server based on OI presented as a poster at CMBBE 2013!

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:51:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,

   As I had told you a while back, the OI-based PACS server I installed
in my University was accepted as one of the two posters I'm presenting
here in Salt Lake City, USA, at the 11th International Symposium of
Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering.

I did my best to ensure that OI gets the visibility it deserves for
this, since without it the system would not be running as well as it has.

Here's what the poster looks like (scaled down of course, the real one
is 850x850mm):
PACS Poster

Bryan