[OpenIndiana-discuss] Limit - 255 iSCSI targets

Manoj Ganesan manoj.ganesan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:08:03 UTC 2013

I did increase this number (then rebuilt the source), and as a test,
created around 2000 connections, without anything crashing on me. However,
two operations seem to take much longer than they used to:
1. creating a target group (about 3-4 seconds)
2. adding an iscsi target to a target group (about 3-4 seconds)

And I noticed this has consistently gone up while I was running the test,
ending up in the numbers above.

The creation of the target itself doesn't seem to take much longer than
before though.

Any clues as to why this might be?