[OpenIndiana-discuss] VMware

Edward Ned Harvey (openindiana) openindiana at nedharvey.com
Tue Aug 13 11:21:15 UTC 2013

Yeah, I swore you said you had ping loss before - but if not - I don't think ping alone is sufficient.  You have to find the error counters on the LACP interfaces.  Everybody everywhere seems to blindly assume LACP works reliably, but to me, simply saying the term "LACP" is a red flag.  It's extremely temperamental, and the resultant behavior is exactly as you've described.