[OpenIndiana-discuss] VMware

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Tue Aug 13 13:18:54 UTC 2013

We have lacp working between force10, hp, and cisco switches in all possible combinations with no difficulties. We do monitor and alert on excessive errors and drops for interfaces, but lacp isnt a culprit. If anything, it's an underlying interface when we find them. Also, it beats the heck out of spanning tree and is 2 orders of magnitude simpler than ospf, and 1 order simpler and more portable than ecmp. I am quite surprised by your observations.

Sent from my android device.