[OpenIndiana-discuss] restore smb SIDs

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Aug 27 20:35:50 UTC 2013

On 13-08-27 10:58 AM, real-men-dont-click at gmx.net wrote:
> [...]

Hi Carsten.

I am using the built-in kcifs for smb.

I was looking around for a tdb file and I could find one.

This is kind of a low priority now since I have just rebuilt the users,
but it would be good to know for future situations where I inadvertently
boot into the wrong BE and lose some changes.  :)

thanks,

Geoff