[OpenIndiana-discuss] Openindiana and Sun DSEE 6.3.1+

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Mon Dec 23 18:17:36 UTC 2013

FWIW, this seems to have been fixed by one or more of the following:

1) Copy certificate bundles from old OS to new OS in /etc/certs
    and /etc/crypto/certs (this alone did not help, at least)

2) Rename the new /usr/lib/mps into a backup location and effectively
    replace with one from the antique installation

Now upon the OS (local zone) restart there are no complaints from the
DSEE server as well as no dmesg errors, and no other SMF services
complain either. Also, the DPS instance that was found to complain
about inability to decypher some of its configuration passwords,
no longer seems to complain about this either.

Hope this helps someone sometime in the future ;)

Thought I'd prefer to use the "proper" configuration, including the
stock up-to-date mps libraries, apparently they have obsoleted
something that DSEE wants...

//Jim