[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI_151a7 install grumble

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Fri Feb 1 15:55:00 UTC 2013

In short, my comment is wrong.

Long version, a few years back on the OpenSolaris ZFS mailing list,
there was a big discussion and a request for this feature.  Lori Alt had
even created RFE 6882134 to move forward on it.

I had not needed this feature myself, but had filed it away for a time
when I might.  I had (incorrectly) read into the discussion that it was
to be implemented soon, but obviously it wasn't.

Sorry I lead you down an incorrect path here.

Jerry